Re: Upgrade DHIS 2.28 to 2.30

Thanks Everyone for your input and help on this, this was successfully
done. I hope to meet some of you at the fourth coming Academy in Sri Lanka.

Thanks once more.

*Walusiku J. Muyunda*

*Cell: +260967006614Cell: +260971000614*
*Cell: +260953063387*

*"We have heaven to win and hell to shun, our lives testify better!"
<http://wildvoices.blogspot.com/>*