Re: It's possible to drilldown on DHIS2 visualizer?

Hi Nguyen,

Welcome to DHIS2. I am assuming you would like to drill down/up an orgUnit.
Go to the organizationUnit tab in the left side data dimension menu.
Click on the settings symbol and choose the appropriate selection mode; the
default one is select organisationUnits which allow you to select the
orgUnits you want to visualize manually.
You can also drill down/up orgUnits by orgUnit levels; change the selection
mode to levels and select the appropriate level from the drop-down menu
bar.

If you have some time, I recommend you enroll for the DHIS2 fundamentals
course at https://academy.dhis2.org/courses/HISP/DHIS2_Level1/2015_Q1/about
to better understand DHIS2.

Hope that helps
Isaiah Nyabuto.