Re: It's possible to drilldown on DHIS2 visualizer?

Hi Nyabuto,
Thanks for your reply,
But I want it could be drill down on chart directly,
for example: I have an Organization Unit is : A , and its children are B,
C, D
I would like to create a column chart with drill down on Org Unit dimension
which the first time it shows data of A, and when I click on a column it
will show a chart with data of B, C, D.
It look like this: https://www.highcharts.com/demo/column-drilldown

Thanks,
Nguyen Ha.