Re: Android - Tracker Capture org unit on program rules not working

Thank you for your feedback Sarah. I’ll find an alternative work around it until this feature gets implemented.

Cheers,
Cha

From: Sarah Searle [mailto:ssearle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: October 18, 2018 12:23 PM
To: Warancha Tumtaweetikul <wtum@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Android - Tracker Capture org unit on program rules not working

We have a similar use case for which we use program rules based on OU codes, and as far as I can tell, I can confirm that it does not appear to work in the new Android app.

I've been working on a Jira ticket but it's quite an undertaking to re-create something similar using the Play demo.

Best,
Sarah