Re: Android - Tracker Capture org unit on program rules not working

Hi all,

thanks for reporting. As Prosper mentioned (thanks!) you can find in the
documentation the supported features in the Android App.
It will help you differentiate when you find a bug or a not supported
feature.

For non-supported features you don't need to reproduce the case in the
demos servers, and you can also create a Jira issue requesting it.
We see this one is quite popular and have created a Jira issue for it. You
can follow up here: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-1527

Many thanks!
Marta