Re: Future Dates Not Allowed in Tracker Sections

I recreated the program on play2.28 and got the same error at first. I then
checked the "Date in Future" option and the error cant be reproduced. Now
am wondering what else could be affecting and causing this behaviour only
on our server.

I have deployed the latest 2.28 war file as of today, but still have the
same issue.

Regards.

*Walusiku J. Muyunda*

*Cell: +260967006614Cell: +260971000614*
*Cell: +260953063387*

*"We have heaven to win and hell to shun, our lives testify better!"
<http://wildvoices.blogspot.com/>*