Re: [Dhis2-devs] NEW ENTITY IS NOT SAVED-TRACKER CAPTURE version 2.29

Pradeep,

The first "GET" error is just noise, it is some .gif file referenced
somewhere in the code but the file no longer exist. DHIS2 has a number of
those that for some reason don't get cleaned out. It's just a bit annoying,
though.

The second one is your real problem, and to be frank similar TypeErrors are
popping up in a multitude of settings for 2.29 and 2.30 - they usually
reflect some inconsistency in the meta-data that makes up your Tracker
Program - the problem is that the error message as it appears is rather
cryptic and you need to either drill into each of those angular references
OR else analyse your program setup AND current data. I encountered a very
similar problem just last week, which turned out to be caused by a few new
ASSIGN program rules which had assigned values to the wrong stages because
the stage were not explicitly defined (something not supported by the User
Interface, so you have to manually edit the program rule in the back end).
The DHIS2 code was also not intercepting this particular design problem.

So beyond drilling into those angular references, I would do the following:

1. Have you made ANY changes to the tracker program including program rules
during the last week or two? if yes, try to roll those changes back.

2. Check carefully that all program attributes, and all stage data
elements, do exist in the attribute or data element tables.

3. Check that all program rules are valid.

4. Run a frequency analysis on existing data in the
trackedentityattributevalue and trackedentitydatavalue tables (assuming you
have access to the back end), and verify in particular that all option
values are correct AND that all data element values are linked to the
correct stage

That's what I can suggest for now - since this is a new problem that
suddenly popped up, your best bet is to dig into any recent changes to the
program or program rules.

My 2c worth

Regards
Calle