Re: Issue with the Pivot Table

Citing Calle:
as a first step for any problem like this, you MUST
1.
Use CTRL-SHIFT-J to open the Chrome console (I'm assuming you are using
Chrome), and copy the error messages appearing there (if any) to the post.
In many cases, the messages appearing will directly or indirectly show you
what the problem is.
2.
Monitor the tomcat/catalina log when you click save and continue, and again
copy the relevant sections to your post

Furthermore, your post do not indicate whether this is a newly defined
program which has never worked OR if it is a program that previously worked
fine and now don't work any more. If the latter, any information about
recent changes (e.g. updating to  a newer 2.29 war file) is helpful