Adding a time lag functionality to DHIS2

There are various things we would like to calculate using data from different time periods, such as % change between one period and the next, or to perform cohort analysis. I see this was raised in 2015 (see https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/indicator-time-lags).

Does anyone have any experience of doing this in DHIS2? I didn't find anything on JIRA. We surely can't be the only people wondering about this?

Any helpful hints would be most welcome!

Thanks,
Hazim

Hazim Timimi
Data Manager, Tuberculosis Monitoring and Evaluation, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland

Follow ups