Experience with using data approvals?

Dear all,

Our organization is using the data approval functionality in DHIS2 to
ensure that the data entered by staff at the field level is reviewed by
program staff before it becomes visible to higher-level users in dashboards
and analytics. We are still in the piloting phase, but we are already
finding some difficulties in operationalizing this process due to the
limitations of the data approval native app, which as I understand it has
been built from the perspective of a national health system hierarchy
rather than from an organizational standpoint.

We were wondering if other organizations have been using data approval in a
similar way to us and would be willing to discuss/share some of their
insights of how they are using it in practice, including any workarounds
found to be able to more clearly view which data has/hasn't been approved.
Please reach out if you think that you might be able to help with a brief
exchange of experiences.

Many thanks!

*Maria Guerra-Arias*

*Global Program Associate*

Planned Parenthood Federation of America

Planned Parenthood Global

Cell:     203.747.9268

Skype:  maria.guerra.arias

www.plannedparenthood.org/global  <http://www.plannedparenthood.org/global>

www.twitter.com/ppglobe  <https://twitter.com/ppglobe>

This email is for the sole use of the intended recipients and contains
information belonging to PPFA, which is confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Follow ups