Re: Tracker capture: Complete button performance decreased since 2.30

Hi Markus,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Our build is quite updated:

Build revision:

47460e8

Build date:

2018-11-19 10:54

However to be fair I think that the process has speed up a little bit from
our last build. Let me update our version to the latest build and see how
is it going.

Yours,
Eric