Re: Android app and tracker capture app crashing (and what is dev)

Marta Vila <marta@xxxxxxxxx>
Wed, 28 Nov, 11:04 (5 days ago)
to Natalie, dhis2-users
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for your email.
The (Dev) suffix was removed last week.

For the crashes, would you mind sharing testing credentials to your server
to check the problem? We would like to make sure that is not a metadata
problem since it is crashing in both apps.

If possible, please send them to marta@xxxxxxxxx, p.pajuelo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 and m.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Marta