diodon-team team mailing list archive

Re: AppIndicator Vala Bindings Example

We can do that as a workaround. Although I'm not sure if such a vapi
file will work with the application-indicator shipped with Lucid.

Furthermore, the vapi file attached to bug #510610 is not compatible
with the one of the newest version. However, I hope I will come up with
a final solution for bug #592986.

Oliver