divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jerith/divmod.org/short-directions-1215929 into lp:divmod.org

Commands currently do match prefixes, and the general `pyparsing.LineEnd()` in actions is a reasonable way to avoid doing this accidentally. We'll still either need an explicit `pyparsing.LineEnd()` in the `Go` expression or we'll need to move the `DIRECTION_LITERAL` option to the end of the expression. I'm inclined to go with the latter.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jerith/divmod.org/short-directions-1215929/+merge/181830
Your team Divmod-dev is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jerith/divmod.org/short-directions-1215929 into lp:divmod.org.