divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jerith/divmod.org/short-directions-1215929 into lp:divmod.org

Thanks!  This looks pretty good to me.  A few points, all of which I'm happy to see addressed as follow-ups rather than directly in this branch:

  - There's still lots of room for shortening tests.  A lot of dig, bury, and movement tests are still exercising multiple things in a single method.

  - There should be an explicit unit test for the new automatic `LineEnd` feature of Action.match

  - It occurs to me that the expression for `Go` is a bit repetitive.  It might be nice to shorten that expression.

As I mentioned above, I don't think any of these are blockers for this branch.  If you're happy with it as-is, please go ahead and merge (ping me if you don't have permission to do that yet).  If you could file bugs for the above three points as well, that'd be great. :)

Thanks again.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jerith/divmod.org/short-directions-1215929/+merge/181830
Your team Divmod-dev is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jerith/divmod.org/short-directions-1215929 into lp:divmod.org.