documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1201904] Re: dvd decryption should include gstreamer1.0-plugins instead of gstreamer0.10-plugins
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 16.10.1
ubuntu-docs (16.10.1) yakkety; urgency=medium
- Check that required packages are installed.
* Updates due to switch from "Software" to "Ubuntu Software"
- Less specific description of column "Modified" (LP: #1572304).
* Extra update of ubuntu-help.pot (LP: #1573249, LP: #1573251).
- Updated suggested packages (LP: #1201904).
- New guidance on how to install libdvdcss2 (LP: #1571208).
- Code for re-enabling hibernate corrected (LP: #1575466).
- Deleted, since the feature is enabled by default now, and the
GUI control has been dropped (LP: #1575911).
- Updated to correspond to gnome-disk-utility 3.18 (LP: #1573025).
- Updated since Empathy is no longer installed by default
- Updated since Brasero is no longer installed by default.
* numeric-keypad.page, shell-guest-session.page:
- Suggest lightdm configuration in /etc instead of /usr/share.
- Replace nm-tool (no longer available) with nmcli (LP: #1581846).
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
* New Kabyle (kab) translation.
* The latest translations exported from Launchpad (LP: #1592162).
* debian/control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
* Bump version to 16.10 / yakkety.
[ Milo Casagrande ]
* Make Italian screenshots 250x200.
[ Doug Smythies ]
* unity.png, unity-windows.png, unity-overview.png:
- Updated again due to new yet old Ubuntu Software icon
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:11:00
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
dvd decryption should include gstreamer1.0-plugins instead of
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:
This piece of documentation: https://help.ubuntu.com/12.04/ubuntu-help/video-dvd-restricted.html
does not tel people to install the gstreamer1.0 plugins, only the 0.10 plugins. It does not work for gstreamer 1.0 applications, like the Audience video player.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: