documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1615404] Re: Documentation: delete "Open-source alternatives to Flash"
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 16.10.2
ubuntu-docs (16.10.2) yakkety; urgency=medium
- Reinsert the "Compose key" section (LP: #1596152).
- Deleted; obsolete (LP: #1563511).
- Open source section removed; obsolete (LP: #1615404).
- Suggest adobe-flashplugin, mention HTML5 (LP: #1568984).
- Item about signing key added (LP: #1612631).
- Adobe Reader no longer in Canonical Partner (LP: #1613033).
- Mention that presence of btrfs partitions may make hibernation
fail (LP: #1619846).
- Replace the incorrect "block" option to the ufw command with
"deny" (LP: #1622885).
* net-wireless-troubleshooting-hardware-check.page: apt-get -> apt
* ubuntu-mascot-creature.png: Official yakkety mascot.
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Thu, 15 Sep 2016 22:53:00
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
Documentation: delete "Open-source alternatives to Flash"
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:
There's a section "Open-source alternatives to Flash" on this page:
the official documentation for 16.04.
Neither Gnash or LightSpark is being developed any more and as far as
I know there's no other open-source alternative to Flash, so can we
delete this section? (I don't mean delete the page, I mean delete the
section "Open-source alternatives to Flash".)
To manage notifications about this bug go to: