documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1613033] Re: Documentation: update list of software in Canonical Partner repository
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 16.10.2
ubuntu-docs (16.10.2) yakkety; urgency=medium
- Reinsert the "Compose key" section (LP: #1596152).
- Deleted; obsolete (LP: #1563511).
- Open source section removed; obsolete (LP: #1615404).
- Suggest adobe-flashplugin, mention HTML5 (LP: #1568984).
- Item about signing key added (LP: #1612631).
- Adobe Reader no longer in Canonical Partner (LP: #1613033).
- Mention that presence of btrfs partitions may make hibernation
fail (LP: #1619846).
- Replace the incorrect "block" option to the ufw command with
"deny" (LP: #1622885).
* net-wireless-troubleshooting-hardware-check.page: apt-get -> apt
* ubuntu-mascot-creature.png: Official yakkety mascot.
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Thu, 15 Sep 2016 22:53:00
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
Documentation: update list of software in Canonical Partner repository
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:
This page - Official Documentation for Ubuntu 16.04 - (link below)
says "The Canonical Partner repository offers some proprietary
applications that don't cost any money to use but are closed source.
They include software like Skype, Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash
Plugin". According to Synaptic Package Manager the Canonical Partner
repository contains Skype, Adobe Flash Plugin, and some Google
packages, and nothing else. Please correct the documentation.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: