Re: PDE solver

Good to know that DOLFIN compiles on Gentoo. I have not used coin, but
thanks for the tip. Open Inventor is included with Debian so it should
work on Gentoo Linux as well.

Expect things to change (and improve) in DOLFIN in the recent
future. We're moving towards using FFC (see www.fenics.org) as the
backend for evaluating variational forms.

/Anders