Plans for next release

Here's a short list of things we need to work on for our next release
which will be 0.5.4.

- Move remaining modules to new system

  Maybe Johan H can do heat and convdiff?
  Maybe Johan J can do wave and elasticity?

  I will make all required updates of FFC. For example, one might want
  to have the time step k as a constant in the form, rather than as
  a function.

- Remove all the old stuff

  When the modules have been moved, there are many things we can pull
  out of the code: in src/kernel/fem, src/kernel/la, src/kernel/form.

- Work on moving all classes using Array and List to the STL wrappers
  NewArray and NewList. I think it's mostly the mesh classes that use
  the old containers. This might require some work.

We might not be able to remove all the old stuff for 0.5.4 but we can
try to remove most of it.

What do you think?