error2

Hi,
I installed Dolfin, but doesn't make any header files in "
/mnt/e/m.izadi/project/Dolfin/dolfin-0.5.5/include".
so I can not make the sample programm in the "demo".
By the way during installing Petsc I encounter the following error

"***** Unable to configure with given options ***** (see configure.log for
full details):
Could not locate any functional MPI
 Rerun config/configure.py with --with-mpi=0 to install without MPI
 or -with-mpi-dir=directory to use a MPICH installation
 or -with-mpi-include=directory -with-mpi-lib=library (or list of
libraries) -with-mpirun=mpiruncommand for other MPIs.
 Or run with --download-mpich=1 to have PETSc download and compile MPICH
for you.
It could be the MPI located is not working for all the languages, you can
try running
 configure again with --with-fc=0 or --with-cxx=0
"
and then I used the command "--with-mpi=0 ",  then during installing
Dolfin I encounter the error that before mentioned in last e-mail and used
"make -k", I think it is installed but...

Thanks.

Follow ups