Re: petsc 2.3.0 patch

Thanks, I'll fix this early next week if no one objects.

I don't think we need to keep backwards compatibility with earlier
versions of PETSc (we don't with FFC and FIAT).

I'm not sure why we need to keep a copy of pcimpl.h in DOLFIN. I think
Johan J has explained it to me before, but maybe he can explain again?

/Anders