Re: request for assistance with Debian package

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Faheem Mitha wrote:

Having added in all headers in src/modules/navierstokes/dolfin I now get a truckload of MPI errors. Incomplete sample below, to give you an idea.

Correction. Some of the later ones are clearly PETSc errors too, so there seems to be some general linking error I'm making.

Please download dolfin sources.

apt-get source dolfin

will give you the sources. dolfin-0.5.7/debian/rules is where I'm doing the compiling. It should be easy to understand.

                                                                  Faheem.