Re: Debian package

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Anders Logg wrote:

Faheem,

are you still working on Debian packages of PETSc and DOLFIN?
Can you remind me of any outstanding issues you have with DOLFIN
so I can assist with getting the packages ready?

Hi Anders,

I've been waiting on Adam Powell to upload Debian packages of PETSc before reworking the Debian DOLFIN package.

I've actually reworked the PETSc 2.2.1 package a bit to improve it, but did not bother to upload to the apt repository, since I assumed Adam Powell would be uploading soon.

                                                                Faheem.