Manual

I have created a new manual (based on the old) in

    doc/manual/

The manual uses a new document class called fenicsmanual, that could
also be used for other FEniCS projects (at least FFC and Puffin).

Four chapters are written, but the manual remains mostly unwritten:

\input{chapters/about.tex}                done (but more could be added)
\input{chapters/introduction.tex}         empty
\input{chapters/quickstart.tex}           empty (top priority)
\input{chapters/linearalgebra.tex}        emtpy
\input{chapters/functions.tex}            empty
\input{chapters/mesh.tex}                 empty
\input{chapters/ode.tex}                  empty (Jansson/Logg)
\input{chapters/pde.tex}                  empty
\input{chapters/io.tex}                   empty
\input{chapters/logsystem.tex}            needs rewrite (Logg)
\input{chapters/parameters.tex}           empty (Logg)
\input{chapters/solvers.tex}              empty

\appendix
\input{chapters/referenceelements.tex}    done
\input{chapters/installation.tex}         done
\input{chapters/contributing.tex}         done
\input{chapters/license.tex}              done

Feel free to jump right in and start writing.

I will update the cronjobs on the server to reflect the new location
of the manual later.

/Anders