New build structure

As you may have noticed, I have reorganized the build structure of
DOLFIN and removed the fake installation in $toplevel/include and
$toplevel/lib that was previously done automatically when running
make.

Motivation:

 - Simpler and more standard build, could remove some home-made
   scripts

 - Cleanup of Makefiles for demos

 - Demos now compile against the same installation as any user
   programs outside of the source tree, which means that we can
   detect errors that one would previously only see when compiling a
   program against an installed version of DOLFIN

Consequences:

 - make install needed before make demo

 - make install needed before make test

 - make install needed before compiling PyDOLFIN

   Compilation of PyDOLFIN is currently broken since I'm a little
   unsure of how we want it organized. The simplest thing would be
   to require make install of DOLFIN before compiling PyDOLFIN and
   have a target make pydolfin like with demos and tests. The problem
   with this solution is that one would probably like to include the
   installation of PyDOLFIN in make install, and some of the demos
   should run against an installed version of PyDOLFIN. So we might
   need to do something special just for PyDOLFIN so it compiles
   against the source tree (but not against a fake install). All the
   needed variables are exported from configure.ac, so it shouldn't be
   much of a problem. (But I'm unsure if the variables are exported to
   Makefile.in or if we need a Makefile.am in src/pydolfin)

A hint for developers: use

    ./configure.local

instead of ./configure, which basically does

    ./configure --prefix=`pwd`/local

but you don't need to write it. This will configure DOLFIN for
installation in $toplevel/local, so you don't need to specify an
installation directory outside of the source tree when working on
demos.