Re: build issues

Quoting Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Strange. What versions of automake and autoconf do you have?

# automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.9.5

# autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59

I think that this is the issue. I did two clean check outs, and on one I ran
scripts/preconfigure, and one I didn't. I did a diff on the two directories and
only differences were in Makefile and Makefile.in.

I didn't have a problem with this version of automake before. Any ideas which
changes may have affected it?

Garth