Re: Heat: [...]

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 03:17:23PM -0600, Anders Logg wrote:
> Looks great.
>
> Perhaps we could pick a common name for all visualization scripts that
> we put in the demos?
>
> We have used 'plotsolution.m' for many of the demos. Perhaps we could
> use 'plotsolution.py' or 'visualize.m' for the Python demos? Or
> something else, as long as we're consistent. I think it would be
> helpful if a user can always expect to find a script for visualization
> in each of the demo directories and know what to look for.

Yes, it would be good to have a single visualization function, and
then the plotsolution.py script could just be: visualize("file.vtu")
or something similar. I need to think about it some more, it would be
good to avoid requiring PyDOLFIN for example.

> By the way, I get some errors when I try to generate the SWIG
> interface. Something you recognize?

Ok, this is fixed now. It was a duplicate header #ifdef, so a file
wasn't included.