Re: different meshes within one bilinearform?

Then you're out of luck, for now. There is currently no way to
integrate over two meshes at once. All functions that you integrate
together must be defined on the same mesh (but they don't have to be
in the same finite element space).

So you need to define both functions on the same mesh (the fine mesh).

/Anders