Re: different meshes within one bilinearform?

Hi Johan,
I don't want to create two matrices.
My bilinearform is defined like a(u,v), where u is a vector of u1 and u2. The same for v.
What I now need is the give the first component of the Vector u and  v another mesh then the second.
I need to solve a modified version of the Navier-Stokes PDE.
The reason is, that the first component is used to calculate a pressure. This needs to be calculated quite exactly so I need a mesh with many nodes.
The second component is the hight of my oil-thickness. But this mesh needs to be coupled with a quite rough mesh, of another calculation. Therfore I only have some nodes to work with.
The matrix will look like this
a=[ A B ]
    [ C D ]
With a look to the matrix there is no Problem to calculate the upper left corner A (2000x2000) and the lower right D (20x20), but I also need the coupling C and D so the 20x2000 and 2000x20 matrices.

/Haiko