Todo before release

Here's a few things we need to fix before the planned release on
Friday:

 1. Move all demos and modules from Octave/MATLAB or OpenDX to Paraview/MayaVi.

    We also need to make the file format an option so that a user of a
    module can specify another format without needing to recompile the
    module.

    Perhaps each solver can declare any such parameters in the
    constructor?

        dolfin_parameter(Parameter::STRING, "output file");

    This will add a global parameter to the parameter system that the
    solver can look at when saving files. (This will be so much nicer
    when we fix the parameter system to handle parameters local to
    each object, but that can wait till the next version.)

 2. Fix Navier-Stokes module?

 3. Updates of the manual. I should probably update the chapter on Functions.

 4. Anything else?

Whoever gets there first.