Re: Todo before release

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 08:38:31PM -0600, Anders Logg wrote:
> Here's a few things we need to fix before the planned release on
> Friday:
>
>  1. Move all demos and modules from Octave/MATLAB or OpenDX to Paraview/MayaVi.

This is now mostly done. Please take a look and see if I missed
anything.

I have not touched the elasticity or Navier-Stokes modules/demos.

>     We also need to make the file format an option so that a user of a
>     module can specify another format without needing to recompile the
>     module.
>
>     Perhaps each solver can declare any such parameters in the
>     constructor?
>
>         dolfin_parameter(Parameter::STRING, "output file");
>
>     This will add a global parameter to the parameter system that the
>     solver can look at when saving files. (This will be so much nicer
>     when we fix the parameter system to handle parameters local to
>     each object, but that can wait till the next version.)

This can wait.

>  2. Fix Navier-Stokes module?

Are we still waiting for a fix of the Navier-Stokes module, or can we
release anyway tomorrow Friday (and add a comment that the
Navier-Stokes module is broken)?

>  3. Updates of the manual. I should probably update the chapter on Functions.

This is done.

/Anders