Re: dolfin-convert gmsh in 3D

Yes it works for 2D meshes.

Garth N. Wells wrote:

Does it work for 2D meshes?

Garth

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 09:46 +0000, Alexander Jarosch wrote:
I just pulled the new code and still there is a problem. I get this error message

Converting from gmsh ".gmsh" to DOLFIN XML format
Expecting 226 vertices
Found all vertices
Expecting 1200 cells
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/home/alex/dolfin/local/bin/dolfin-convert", line 363, in ?
   main(sys.argv[1:])
 File "/home/alex/dolfin/local/bin/dolfin-convert", line 52, in main
   gmsh2xml(ifilename, ofilename)
 File "/home/alex/dolfin/local/bin/dolfin-convert", line 280, in gmsh2xml
   n0 = nodelist[int(element[5])]
IndexError: list index out of range

I use gmsh 1.64 but also with gmsh 1.51.0 which strictly exports gmsh msh format 1.0 I get the same error.

/ALex

Anders Logg wrote:

Was this resolved? Does the fix Garth made to the conversion script
fix the problem?

/Anders