Re: gmsh conversion revisited

Well the thing is that i forgot that the gmsh msh points and the VTK node point numbers are not the same, as it seems. the vertex missing is with the point numbers from the VTK output, because I miss the vertex there. A simple python conversion tool I wrote for msh --> xml does not show this behaviour, so I thougth it might be a dolfin-convert problem. The thing is that the vertex is not just missing in the VTK file, there are wrong field values around that vertex.

How shall we proceed to debug this?

Alex