Re: [HG] Rename DenseVector --> uBlasVector in ODE demos.

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 11:08:02AM +0200, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> DOLFIN wrote:
> >One or more new changesets pushed to the primary DOLFIN repository.
> >A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.
> >
> >changeset:   2078:4477fea451cd5685b987e9770a05f2366d5b8cb4
> >tag:         tip
> >user:        "Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>"
> >date:        Tue Aug 08 11:02:13 2006 +0200
> >files:       ChangeLog src/bench/ode/reaction/main.cpp
> >src/demo/ode/Makefile.am src/demo/ode/Makefile.in
> >src/demo/ode/bistable/Makefile src/demo/ode/bistable/README
> >src/demo/ode/bistable/main.cpp src/demo/ode/bistable/mesh.xml.gz
> >src/demo/ode/courtemanche/main.cpp src/demo/ode/lorenz/main.cpp
> >src/post/links.sh src/test/main.cpp
> >Rename DenseVector --> uBlasVector in ODE demos.
> >

> When doing the renaming in src/kernel/ode, I changed DenseVector to
> uBlasVector since some operations are uBlas-specific. Is this OK with
> you Anders?
>
> Garth

Yes but ideally, I would not prefer something different than having
uBlasVector in the ODE solver interface. It looks a little specific,
but I don't see any other solution right now.

Another option would be to qdefine different vector types as "Vector"
in different name spaces, so one would have

   dolfin::ode::Vector

as a typedef for uBlasVector but I'm not sure it's a good idea.