Re: DOLFIN-stable

I think so.

I don't think a special --disable-modules will be necessary.
But we will need the following targets:

    make modules
    make modules_install

Then if one likes, one may enter into src/modules/demo and do

    make

One problem I have is that just moving demo, bench, test for modules
into src/modules makes a very flat structure, with navierstokes at the
same level as the demo for navierstokes. Perhaps we could have

    src/modules/
    src/modules/solvers
    src/modules/solvers/navierstokes
    src/modules/solvers/elasticity
    src/modules/solvers/plasticity
    src/modules/demo
    src/modules/bench
    src/modules/test

This could open up for creating other kinds of modules that are not
necessarily solvers.

/Anders