Re: Problem with PyDolfin on MacOSX

Hmm I thought I found every error under the sun installing this stuff on my macBook, I guess not. Does your python interpreter start up normally? If you have messed around with the macpython versus the fink versions, I found somethings get installed in completely different places and some links might be pointing to the wrong place. To check the version stuff you might send me what "python -v" spits out to me.

Thanks,
Andy

Mandus wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with pydolfin. When doing something like:

 python -c 'import dolfin'

I get:

 Fatal Python error: Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)
 Abort trap

Have anyone seen something like that before?

btw, this is on MacOSX 10.4, python2.4 from fink.

(I should probably be the one who answer questions like this, but, hey, there may be someone else out there!)

Merry Christmas

--
Mandus
The only dr. Mandus around.