Re: Problem with PyDolfin on MacOSX

Nice try, but I think I have a fairly good understanding of which python
being used, as I have sym-linked the fink-version very early in my PATH. I
have not done much with either macpython or the factory installed python;
but you have a point there - it could be that the auto* system somehow
detect the factory installed python for some purposes, while I use the fink
installed python to run stuff. I'll investigate that further!

And Merry Christmas to you, Andy!