Linear algebra

As a side-effect on the reworked assembly, I have cleaned up the
linear algebra interfaces GenericTensor, GenericMatrix and
GenericVector.

In particular, everything is now uint (instead of int). This means
that sometimes reinterpret_cast<> must be used in the implementation
for PETSc, since PETSc wants int* for rows and columns.

I'm pretty happy with the way GenericTensor looks, but some cleaning
remains in GenericMatrix and GenericVector (see comments in file).

The specialized implementations like PETScMatrix and uBlasMatrix have
not been cleaned up, but once we have decided on how the interface
classes should look, we should clean up these as well (remove things
that are not necessary and move things that are necessary but not part
of the base class interface out of the way).

Also, the get() function has not been implemented in uBlasMatrix.
Garth, could you look at this? I'm a little unsure how to handle
this wrt Assembly_matrix.

/Anders