Re: stokes example broken

Sorry I should have said that the computed solution on my box is just all 0.0. But it might just be something wrong with my install.

Anders Logg wrote:
On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 03:02:38PM -0500, Andy Terrel wrote:
Hello,

So it seems that the stoke example doesn't set boundary conditions correctly anymore. Does anyone know why?

Thanks,
Andy

In which way are they not correct? The solution looks ok to me.

Note that I have set the boundary condition for the pressure to zero
on the entire outflow (not just a point anymore). This is intentional
(and convenient).

On the other hand, I get the following error when running the demo
with PETSc:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  *** Error: Cannot initialise a PETSc vector using a
  sparsity pattern.

Garth, did you just add this?