Parallel assembly

Magnus has done some initial work on implementing the missing
functions in MPIMeshCommunicator for broadcasting Mesh and
MeshFunction. (It seems to work but we need to clean it up a bit
before pushing.)

To get further, we need to decide how to handle the parallel dof maps.
There is a class PdofMap in the sandbox. What does this do? (Garth)

Should we clean it up and add it to the library? (And should we name
it pDofMap?)

Also, how should we handle the selection between

    MatCreateSeqAIJ

and

    MatCreateMPIAIJ

in PETScMatrix? My suggestion would be to just add a simple check in
the constructors, something like

    if (MPIManager::numProcesses() > 1)
      MatCreateMPIAIJ()
    else