Re: Brave souls wanted - Testing SCons build of DOLFIN

Looks nice.

How do I enable packages like UMFPACK and PETSc? I'm getting message like posted below

Garth

Generating pkg-config file for 'petsc' in /home/garth/code/test/pkgconfig
[scons/__init__.py, l. 616] Can not get pkg-config for petsc
 *** The pkg-config file for petsc can not be found on your system
 *** We are also unable to generate a suitable pkg-config file for petsc.
 *** If petsc are present on your system, set the PETSC_DIR environment
 *** variable to the directory where petsc is installed. If the package
 *** is not installed, please consider to install it!
 *** PETSC_DIR is currently set to /home/garth/code/petsc-2.3.3-p8

Åsmund Ødegård wrote:
Hi,

I like some brave builders, curious nerds, or really anybody, to visit http://fenics.org/wiki/Compiling_DOLFIN_with_SCons and follow the rough instructions!

--