memory access problem???

I was trying to include a mesh with 15000vertices into Dolfin and to
assemble the massmatrix therefor. But it always failed in the
SparsityPattern.h . After I initialized my M and N (from the init
function) manual in the debugging mode and chose 15001 for each of them
everything went the right way. So I changed my size in the mesh file
into 15001 (instead of 15000) and then Dolin was able to assemble a
massmatrix. Is it possible that there a memory access problem in the
SparsityPattern.h? The reason I think that is because when I use smaller
meshes (less vertices) then everything works fine.
Can you please help me again?!

Anne

Follow ups