Re: memory access problem???

Anne Voigt wrote:
I was trying to include a mesh with 15000vertices into Dolfin and to
assemble the massmatrix therefor. But it always failed in the
SparsityPattern.h . After I initialized my M and N (from the init
function) manual in the debugging mode and chose 15001 for each of them
everything went the right way. So I changed my size in the mesh file
into 15001 (instead of 15000) and then Dolin was able to assemble a
massmatrix. Is it possible that there a memory access problem in the
SparsityPattern.h? The reason I think that is because when I use smaller
meshes (less vertices) then everything works fine.
Can you please help me again?!

You need to provide more detail and the simplest possible example that reproduces the problem.

Garth

Anne