Re: BC question

Anders Logg wrote:
On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 08:33:07AM +0100, Murtazo Nazarov wrote:
Related question for both incompressible flow and elasticity
problems.  Suppose I have a plane of symmetry that will allow me to
reduce my computational domain.  If

\sigma_ij

is the relevant stress tensor, then I will have that

t^k_i \sigma_ij n_j = 0
Ones you have tangential and normal vectors, you can include this as a
boundary term to the ffc form?

FFC/DOLFIN only have built-in facet normals (FacetNormal). There is no
FacetTangent but it would be easy to add (if we just define what we
mean by the tangents on a face of a tetrahedron).

The normals and tangents I mean should be on the nodes not on sides of element. This will also be available in UNICORN.

/murtazo