Vector interface changes

I was going back and updating some older code and I found an undesirable vector interface change for some of my code. It use to be that Vector was just a typedef to the particular vector that was installed (either PETSc or uBlas), and the '+' and '*' operator was overloaded in each of these. Now it looks like there is some attempts at making a smarter wrapper and the '+' and '*' operators are no longer overloaded for the Vector Class. For example the code below works if you replace Vector with either PETScVector or uBlasVector, but not as is. Is this the way the current implementation is meant to be, a bug, or am I missing something obvious here?

#include <dolfin.h>

using namespace dolfin;

int main()
{
 Vector test(0.0);
 Vector one(1.0);
 Vector iter(0.0);

 iter = test + 2*one;
}

--

Andy Terrel

I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean.
                   -G.K. Chesterton

Follow ups