Re: Location of test programs

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Would it be difficult to generate the test programs (like
>  petsc_config_test_version.cpp) somewhere else than under src?
>
>  My suggestion would be to generate them in the scons directory.

I think it doesn't matter.

The important thing is to remove them. Due to laziness I didn't
removed them during the development phase when things fail, because
that made it easier to do manual tests afterwards - when everything
run as expected the files will be removed.

So the correct fix is probably to remove the files regardsless of the
outcome. And instead put important info in the log.

Åsmund