Re: Release

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 06:45:23PM +0200, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 05:30:16PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> >

> > Garth N. Wells wrote:

> > > I just changed the order of the includes in dolfin_la.h so that
> > > PETScObject.h appears before any other PETScFoo.h files and the problem
> > > seems to be fixed.
> > >
> > > Garth

> > Looks like Anders is holding up a release :).
> >
> > Garth
>
> It's happened before...
>
> I just want to make sure there are no major objections to removing the
> functions.

Should we aim at releasing 0.8.0 sometime before the summer?

Basically, it could be 0.8.0 = fully functional linear algebra (both
in C++ and Python).

Then we should be able to do 0.9.0 = fully functional parallel
assembly and solve at the end of the year.

Then next year, we might be able to do 1.0 = everything works,
including the manual.