Re: SubDomain::mark in python

2008/4/25, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 06:07:54PM +0200, Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:
>  > I have this code:
>  >
>  > boundary_domains = MeshFunction("int", mesh)
>
>                                   ~~~~
>  Should be "uint".
>
>  And probably also
>
>   boundary_domains = MeshFunction("uint", mesh, mesh.topology().dim() - 1)

Thanks. It seemed to work fine without that last argument though...

I've implemented a linear elasticity demo using SFC/PyDOLFIN, with a
combination of Dirichlet conditions on all vector components,
Dirichlet conditions on a single vector component, homogeneous Neumann
conditions, homogeneous Neumann conditions, non-homogeneous Neumann
conditions including both prescribed traction (dot(t,v)*ds) and
prescribed pressure (dot(p*n,v)*ds), plus body forces. It all seems to
work nicely, although I haven't verified it rigorously.

--
Martin