Re: Demo errors buildbot

That was indeed the case. Added ffc-clean to all buildslaves.

ilmar

Anders Logg wrote:
On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 10:56:41PM +0200, Ilmar Wilbers wrote:
Can someone look at the errors the buildbot is giving? I am away till
Tuesday, am only on a mobile phone line. Some demos fails.

ilmar

I think the problem was old forms (generated code) was in the FFC form
cache in ~/.ffc/cache. I cleaned the cache so new code will be
generated when the buildbot runs. This should take care of it.

Maybe the buildbot should clean the cache before running?